Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Code Blue!


On Saturday, February 28, Worldview Weekend is hosting an event called "Code Blue." Normally when I get notices for events, I don't pay them much attention - they are usually good events, but there are so many of them, they make my head spin. However, this event has me excited!

One of the speakers will be Dr. Norm Geisler, one of the most intriguing Christian thinkers today. I have several books by Dr. Geisler, and he stands above the crowd. Some his titles include: When Skeptics Ask, Why I am a Christian, and Christian Apologetics. I would pay good money and drive a few hours to hear him speak, and he's going to be in Macon at a free event. This is a great opportunity to hear one of the more influential Christian apologists in our nation.

Betty Ann also notes that another speaker on the docket, Brannon Howse, is an excellent speaker. I'm not familiar with him, but he sounds like he's worth the trip all by himself.

The event is free, but you need to pre-register in order to get tickets. You can do that online. If you want to carpool, let me know and I'll help organize that (or find some wonderful person who would like to coordinate that).

You can read all about it and register at http://www.codebluerally.com.

No comments: